web site (http://www.interspanfreight.com) is owned by the Interspan Freight Solutions Ltd (Interspan). By viewing this web site the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below.
Interspan reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By using the web site you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site. The use of this site following a revision of the terms shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights including trademarks in any material in this web site is either owned by Interspan or has been licensed to Interspan by the right’s owner unless otherwise indicated.
- Access to this web site is granted for personal use only and the user agrees not to access any material on this web site by any other means than through the web site.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on this web site for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of this web site.
- As a condition of your use of this web site, you warrant that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Interspan may block, suspend or terminate your access to this web site at any time in its absolute discretion.
- Nothing contained in this web site shall be deemed or construed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Interspan or any third party with respect to any images, logos and names on this web site unless otherwise expressly stated herein.
- Interspan does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services that may be advertised or published in this web site or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisement. Members, advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion in this web site complies with all relevant laws.
- Interspan recommend users request evidence to any accreditation and documentation that may be advertised or published on this web site from the members, advertisers and sponsors. This web site does not constitute such evidence.
- Nothing in this web site or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this web site as if it were legal advice or other professional advice. The documents published on this web site are for general guidance and information only and do not contain definitive advice.
- Although every effort is made to virus-check documents and files before they are posted on this web site, Interspan cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this web site will be free from viruses and Interspan does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this web site. You must not provide or post through this web site any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. Such document or file must be virus-checked prior to being submitted for inclusion on this web site.
- Any document or file which is submitted for inclusion on this web site must not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights. Interspan does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered as a result of documents or files provided by other persons or posted on this web site.
Except as expressly permitted by applicable law and in this site, no part of this web site, including information, images, logos, photos and overall appearance of the site (except to the extent required in order to use this web site in accordance with these terms and conditions), may be copied, republished, stored in any medium (including in any other web site), distributed, transmitted, re-transmitted, modified, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever or any document available through this web site without the prior written permission of Interspan or the copyright owner or licensee, except for your own personal use.
- Trademarks: “Interspan Freight Solutions Limited (Interspan)” and the “Interspan” logo are trademarks and their use is forbidden unless prior written permission of Interspan is obtained. Electronic links to this web site are prohibited without the prior written consent of Interspan.
- Content Accuracy:
Whilst all reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this web site and the Internet links established here, no responsibility is accepted for any error or omission and any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links on this web site is excluded. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any content on or software downloaded from any web site linked to this web site. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this web site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Interspan makes no representations that the information contained in this web site is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete.
Publications provided within this web site are intended for general information only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Please also note that the publications are updated regularly and you should check the date of the publication to ensure that you have the latest version.
- Limitation of liability and disclaimers:
Interspan does not guarantee that access to this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that this web site will be free from viruses or that this web site cannot be tampered with by third parties. This web site and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
In no event will Interspan be liable, whether in contract or tort including negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site including without limitation loss of profit, loss of data or loss of goodwill whether direct or indirect nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss arising out of or in any way connected with the sue of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site or for any information, products or services obtained through this web site. Use of this web site and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will Interspan be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this web site. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this web site and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.